(SLJ) Tangram Builder (Step It Up)

Today I have created 3 more Tangram images using Tangram builder this website basically has templates of some images and only 7 shapes to fit into these templates and you have to try and fit these shapes in the template. I know I was supposed to make 4 but it’s a little hard to do but I tried my best and made 3 advanced images, the first one is someone playing soccer the second is Leia from Starwars and the 3 one is qudditch.

2 thoughts on “(SLJ) Tangram Builder (Step It Up)

1. Malo e lelei Joanna,

What an awesome tangram post, I like that to step it up the task introduces much more maths vocabulary such as perimeter, rotational symmetry, and angles. Did you find that the addition of these maths concepts made the activity harder? Have you checked out the kick start?

My favourite tangram you have made is definitely the Princess Leia from Star Wars, it looks beautiful and I love that you used your creativity in creating these different tangrams instead of using the templates.

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Hi Zana,

Thank you for checking out my blog and yes I have done the kick start part of this activity and thank you for the nice comment.

Thank you,
      Joanna