SLJ Lazer Maze – Kick Start

For this SLJ task I had to create my own lazer maze wherever I wanted so I chose my hallway at home and the rope is tied to all the door knobs. This task was also really fun and easy to do.

One thought on “SLJ Lazer Maze – Kick Start

1. Kia ora Joanna,

I like how you created a space that you are familiar with. The hallway would be a great place to put a laser maze because it would protect all the bedrooms and would be super challenging to get through. Are you going to try to make it in real life? If people wanted to go to the toilet or go to their rooms they would have to complete the laser maze in order to get there. That might be a bit funny.

Thank you for including a description. Just remember the more information you include the better. You can include things like the task description, how you completed the activity (programs you used etc), things you found fun, challenging or interesting. You can even include questions. Maybe a question you want readers to answer or something you are curious about. For example, how are lasers made?

Have you ever watched a movie with laser mazes and someone has to climb through without touching the lasers to steal the treasure or whatever else is being protected?

Anna
    SLJ