(SLJ) Tangram Builder (Kick Start)

This is a tangram builder and I have created 3 pictures using different sizes of shapes the first one is a house the second one is someone holding an umbrella and the last one is a chicken and this task was also very fun to do.

2 thoughts on “(SLJ) Tangram Builder (Kick Start)

1. Malo e lelei Joanna,

This is another example of a fun maths activity that involved my favourite strand of maths, geometry!! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task beautifully, you’re only missing a meaningful and engaging question! My only feedback would be to explain the task and add a question so readers know what you are blogging about and feel encouraged to leave a comment.

I think you did another awesome job on this post and it is great to hear that you enjoyed creating your tangram objects. Your chicken is definitely my favourite, the only thing missing is some more chicken friends!

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Hi Zana,

Thank you for checking out my blog and next time i’ll try to add more description and question(s).

Thank you,
      Joanna