(SLJ) Bug Of the Year (Kick Start)

Today for SLJ we had to make our own bug using different shapes and colours and I made mine to look like a colourful flower with pastel colours and it also looks like an ant but I tried making it look like and flower and this task was also very fun and easy to do.

2 thoughts on “(SLJ) Bug Of the Year (Kick Start)

1. Kia ora Joanna,

What an awesome idea. Where did you get the inspiration for your insect from? It’s a good idea because it can camouflage as a flower so that predators can’t spot it. I would love an insect like that running around my garden (as long as it wasn’t eating my veges).
    What is your insects name?

If I was going to make a hybrid insect I would mix a bee with a butterfly. The benefits of the bee (pollinating etc) but the beauty of a butterfly. This way nobody would be scared of bees either.

What is your favourite insect Joanna?
    What is your least favourite and why?

My favourite insect is a bee and my least favourite is a cockroach because I can’t help but wonder how many germs they must carry. It doesn’t help that they are one of the oldest surviving insects and are very hard to kill. They can live without a head for a whole week, that’s enough to worry me.

Tino pai to mahi Joanna,
    Anna
    SLJ

1. Hi Anna,

Thank you for the nice comment and I got my inspiration from flowers I guess and I haven’t really thought about my insects name but I’ll think about it and also I don’t really have a favourite or least favourite insect because In general I’m really scared of bugs and insects.

Thank you,
      Joanna